How I can help you
I can help who looking for IT technical project, a startup within the U.S, international market and global project. Especially, anyone who is pursuing technical, internet, social media based business idea can contact him for constructing the strategy. Matt also can share micro to macro level IT project methodology and any business culture context matter for Asia Pacific market.
I am available to meet you at Claremont Chamber of Commerce (205 Yale Ave, Claremont, CA 91711) on every Monday & Thursday from 9 am - 11 pm. To make an appointment, please go to https://eastsangabrielvalley.score.org/mentors/matthew-sanggyu-park or send e-mail at email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
Ph.D (International Business Strategy)
- The Effects of Venture Firm’s Phased Internationalization and Learning Capability on Its Business Performance, Asia Pacific Journal of Small Business(2013)
- A Case Study of Cooperation between Korea’s Large Firm and US Small Firm in KT Cloud Service through Network Externality Effect, Korea Business Review(2013).
- The International Learning of a Korean IT Venture Firm: A Case Study of UniData Communication Systems, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship(2012).
MBA at Helsinki School of Economics (Finland/Korea)