Over 20 experienced and trained SCORE mentors are available to you by appointment to discuss any business matter at no charge, We are an all volunteer organization and our only goal is to help you start or mange a profitable small business. Our mentors have either started their own businesses or worked in management positions in major corporations.
Thanks to our partner relationships, 8 mentoring locations in the East San Gabriel Valley are available to you:
- Azusa Sister City House, 795 N. Dalton, Azusa, CA 91702
- City of Industry Comerica Bank, 13200 Crossroads Parkway North, Suite 100, City of Industry, CA 91746
- Claremont Chamber of Commerce, 205 Yale Ave, Claremont, CA 91711
- Covina Chamber of Commerce, 935 W. Badillo Street, #100, Covina, CA 91722
- Glendora Chamber of Commerce, 224 N. Glendora Ave, Glendora, CA 91741
- Montebello Chamber of Commerce, 109 N. 19th Street, Montebello, CA 90640
- West Covina City Hall, 1444 West Garvey Avenue South, Suite 218, West Covina, CA 91790
- Whittier Chamber of Commerce, 8158 Painter Avenue, Whittier, CA 90602
Call us today for your appointment at 626-593-1120
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. We have been doing this for over fifty years. Because our work is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and thanks to our network of 11,000+ volunteers, we are able to deliver our services at no charge or at very low cost. Find out more about SCORE's Mission, Vision and Values.
We can provide:
- Volunteer MENTORS who share their expertise across 62 industries
- Free, confidential business COUNSELING in person or via email
- Free business TOOLS, templates and tips here online
- Inexpensive or free business WORKSHOPS (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
SCORE's 320+ chapters hold events and workshops locally across the U.S. and its territories, and match up entrepreneurs with local, volunteer mentors.
SCORE is headquartered in Herndon, VA.
Ken Yancey - Services for Small Business -SCORE
How does SCORE help small business? What Services does SCORE Provide? An excerpt of an interview by Mark E Goodman with Ken Yancey, CEO of SCORE in April of 2010. In this segment, Ken discusses that SCORE provides both counseling and workshops. Ken notes that there is a large range of workshops. Those workshops are available both at the local chapter and on line.